It's the 17th year of the CHIRP Record Fair! Join us at Plumbers Hall to dig through thousands of crates of vinyl records, as well as DVDs, CDs, posters, and more. It's a music collector's paradise! We've got over 100 tables of vinyl this year - our biggest yet! And you can even get a sneak peek at the records we'll be slinging at the CHIRP records table, to prep for your early admission shopping!
In addition, our lower level will be filled with great food, beer, live music, and multiple Other Delights!
- Gear Showcase on the lower level!
- Kid's activities up in The Nest, with special programming from the Chicago Children's Museum!
- Live music from OVEF OW, The Jellies, Baby Money (solo), DPCD, Thair, and Charming Hokum (Bob Gerics & Megan Donahue)!
- Live music and comedy from Groovebox!
- Special performances by the Blue Ribbon Glee Club and Reggio the Hoofer!
- DJ sets from Van Paugam, Miss Alex White, DJ Chuck Wren, & Metro Chicago founder Joe Shanahan!
- Food from Conscious Plates and Taco in a Bag - vegetarian options available!
- Beer from Half Acre! Cider from Eris! Mezzo Spritz canned cocktails from Virtue!
- Coffee from Metropolis!
- First 500 attendees get a free tote bag with download code for the CHIRP Record Fair Local Label Sampler!
- Bike valet available, courtesy of West Town Bikes!
The CHIRP Record Fair & Other Delights is a benefit for CHIRP Radio. Listen online at chirpradio.org or at 107.1FM on the north side of Chicago!
This year's poster (available through advanced ticket purchase for a discount!) was created by CHIRP's own Annabelle Goldin-Mertdogan!